We are TAE Life Sciences
TAE Life Sciences (TLS) is a biologically-targeted radiation therapy company focused on developing novel treatments to improve the lives of patients with invasive, recurrent and difficult to treat cancers.
A Total Solution
Founded in 2017, TLS is the only company developing comprehensive target drugs and neutron technology product portfolio to enable next-generation boron neutron capture therapy (BNCT) as a first-line treatment for patients globally.
The company has made a significant investment in developing a portfolio of new Boron-10 target drugs, with the goal of expanding the application of BNCT to new cancer types and to provide even better outcomes for indications historically treated with Boronophenylalanine (BPA), the only target drug currently utilized in BNCT.
Clinical Advisory Board
Join the team committed to revolutionizing cancer treatment. TAE Life Sciences is currently hiring for the following positions:
TLS is in search of a Procurement Specialist or Senior Procurement Specialist with expertise in quoting, sourcing, and procurement processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
General Procurement Tasks
- Purchase goods, materials, components, and services.
- Obtain quotations for products and services.
- Negotiate terms with suppliers, such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, and expectations.
- Prepare and place purchase orders in NetSuite.
- Maintain purchasing files.
- Work with AP to resolve invoice discrepancies, define payment terms, and set up new suppliers in NetSuite.
- Coordinate and execute engineering-change-order (ECO) activities with suppliers, the quality team and the engineering team.
- Comply with quality standards and regulation, including FDA 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485.
- Work with current and prospective suppliers to build, maintain, and manage supplier relationships.
- Negotiate cost-effective solutions with current and potential suppliers.
- Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, and delivery or invoice issues.
- Ensure supplier compliance with corrective actions.
Inventory Control and Planning
- Ensure that all materials are received in a timely manner.
- Coordinate return of nonconforming materials to suppliers and contractors.
- Manage component supply and inventory levels.
- Experience in purchasing
- Experience with Quality Systems standards is required.
- Medical device industry background preferred.
- NetSuite experience preferred.
- High level of self-motivation, organization, self-discipline, and autonomy.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Detail oriented and works well with others.