TAE Life Sciences is an exciting startup company that has developed a breakthrough technology for the clinical investigation of Boron Neutron Capture Therapy (BNCT) to provide a treatment option for patients with malignancies that are difficult to treat through traditional methods, such as head, neck and brain cancers. Our proprietary accelerator-based BNCT platform combines two well-known modalities - biological targeting and radiation therapy - for precision treatment at the cellular level. TAE Life Sciences now stands ready to bring this promising, previously inaccessible treatment to hospital settings.
We are currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join our team to perform and oversee all functions of the warehouse and ensure smooth operations while adhering to medical device quality requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Organize, maintain and improve the warehouse operation.
• Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and other operations that may include unloading and unpacking shipments, scanning/shelving of parts and data entry into inventory control system.
• Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
• Manage inventory control records and activities
• Ensure inventory (location) accuracy and reconcile material/inventory discrepancies
• Handle pre-shipment inspection for accuracy
• Responsible for verifying quantities of incoming and outgoing goods against purchases, sales order and/or packing lists
• Lead all shipping, picking and packing functions. Ensure orders are staged and ready for pick up when necessary
• Handle domestic shipping coordination; support logistics manager with international shipping coordination
• Provide a clean and sanitary warehouse that is organized. Adhere to good warehouse housekeeping practices so that audit and safety protocols are always followed
• Communicate with internal and external personnel to arrange proper handling, packing and shipping of items
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs. and work at heights up to 20 feet
• Ability to stand for long periods of time as this is a floor position and will involve physical movement of product
• Certified and able to operate forklift and other warehouse equipment and tools
• Experience in control of documents and material tracking
• Must have strong computer skills, along with good organizational skills
• Ability to communicate effectively, verbal & written, in all directions
• Perform special projects as requested
• 5 years related warehousing experience
• Medical device industry background preferred
• Experience with ISO Quality Systems standards preferred