TLS is in search of a Procurement Specialist or Senior Procurement Specialist with expertise in quoting, sourcing, and procurement processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
General Procurement Tasks
- Purchase goods, materials, components, and services.
- Obtain quotations for products and services.
- Negotiate terms with suppliers, such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, and expectations.
- Prepare and place purchase orders in NetSuite.
- Maintain purchasing files.
- Work with AP to resolve invoice discrepancies, define payment terms, and set up new suppliers in NetSuite.
- Coordinate and execute engineering-change-order (ECO) activities with suppliers, the quality team and the engineering team.
- Comply with quality standards and regulation, including FDA 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485.
- Work with current and prospective suppliers to build, maintain, and manage supplier relationships.
- Negotiate cost-effective solutions with current and potential suppliers.
- Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, and delivery or invoice issues.
- Ensure supplier compliance with corrective actions.
Inventory Control and Planning
- Ensure that all materials are received in a timely manner.
- Coordinate return of nonconforming materials to suppliers and contractors.
- Manage component supply and inventory levels.
- Experience in purchasing
- Experience with Quality Systems standards is required.
- Medical device industry background preferred.
- NetSuite experience preferred.
- High level of self-motivation, organization, self-discipline, and autonomy.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Detail oriented and works well with others.
[contact-form-7 id="3192" title="Career Submission"]